Salary: £18k Basic, £28k OTE
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 9am-5.30pm, Mon-Fri
Location: Reading, Town Centre
Reporting to: Managing Director
Due to our steady and continued success we are looking to appoint an experienced Sales Executive on a full-time basis at our offices in Reading.
Who you’ll be working for:
51Degrees.mobi is a small software company based in the centre of Reading (Southampton Street, a 1 minute walk from the Oracle). We provide software to make websites work on small screen mobile devices.
We’re now used by over 340,000 servers around the world and growing at an average rate of 10% per month. Our products are easy to implement. A free open source version is provided and users can upgrade on-line. Geeks love us!
We’re being used by the likes of Next, Subway and Santander. Now it’s time to unleash this software to the rest of the world!
What you will be doing:
Much of our business is conducted internationally via phone, email and conference call facilities with highly technical clients.
- International sales responsibilities
- Manage sales activities across 51Degrees.mobi, generating leads, ensuring all opportunities are followed up, associated customer life-cycle is tracked and subscription renewals are processed.
- Report sales performance / estimate sales forecast.
- Own / manage the CRM system and all customer orders.
- Target driven and self motivated
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Keen to work in a small but growing team
- Strong communicator
- Previous software or online sales experience
- Proven sales track record
- Previous knowledge of managing systems such as CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), Sharepoint as well as confidence with MS Excel would be highly desirable.
Next steps and to apply
We use an online recruitment system where you can upload your CV and complete our application process.
Please apply by clicking on the following link: https://51degrees.peopleclues.com/job/show/985
Strictly no agencies please